Thursday, April 2, 2009

Avoidance

OK. I admit it. I have actually been trying to avoid doing a post.

It all started out with me losing my camera. It took me a while to find it and then well, I got lazy. And when I say lazy, I don't just mean about blogging. I have been avoiding all things except for shopping (clothing that is). I think that I have felt so overwhelmed with the list of things that I needed to do that I decided to just ignore it all. (In my world, that actually fixes the problem rather than just making it pile up even more. Yes, I live in an imaginary world.)

So after 2 weeks of no laundry, basically no food, and quite a mess, I decided that it was time to get busy. I feel slightly stressed by it all but have decided to self medicate by shopping (house decor this time). I think that I can make it through the next 2 weeks (Reagan's bday is coming up and Adventure Guides is at our home next week too). There will however be an extremely long post in the near future, filled with a plethora of pictures.

Well I'm off, I have a therapy session with Dr. HomeGoods. :)

2 comments:

Cindy and Ben said...

Shopping is truly healing in and of itself. If I'm having a bad day it can totally turn around if I find something new that I will like to wear! Sounds silly but it really works! I loved going out with you guys last weekend! We need to get together more often!

Tiffany said...

Yay!! Glad you're back...believe me, I know how you feel about being overwhlemed and posting...

BTW, I got my couch at Dillards.