Friday, April 10, 2009

7

My baby turned 7!


Reagan requested several things for her special day: chocolate chip pancakes, everyone (Mama, Papa, Jenna, and Mommy) join her for lunch at school, Pei Wei, and gifts (like you didn't know that one was coming). So we took care of all of her requests. And she was very pleased.

Reagan is such a wonderful little girl. She does everything that she can to help me. She loves her little sister and is constantly "mothering" her. Reagan always has a hug waiting when someone is sad. She knows that Mommy loves sugar so much that she always shares her treats. :) She has the sweetest smile and is always willing to share that with others. Reagan has such a kind heart. She is constantly a good example to me.

Reagan loves:
Music
Dancing
Movies
Hannah Montana
Anything Rock-n-Roll -ish
Clothes (even though we don't agree on them)
Friends
Sweets
Daddy/Daughter Dates
Her Family
Arts-n-Crafts
Barbies
and of course
Me :)

Happy Birthday Reg-ee-poo!
We love you!

5 comments:

Abby said...

Happy Birthday Reagan!

hoLLy said...

happy birthday reagan! our girls are just getting too old anayansi(which means we are too:) i love that picture of her-she DEFINITELY looks like she enjoyed her birthday.

Tara D. said...

Happy 7th Birthday, Reagan! Whoo hoo!!! :)

Tiffany said...

Reagan is my kind of girl! One word: BARBIE! I still can't let go of them, I'm almost 30. She is sweet, I enjoyed the fact that she was willing to talk to me (even though she didn't have a clue who I was) when you guys were down last. Sweet,smart and lovely. What a combo, mom. :)

fourballerinas said...

Happy birthday Reagan. Can't believe you're seven. You're probably just as grown up as ever- I sure think Kayla is getting that way. I can still remember when you turned 2! I have the cutest mpg of her and Kayla when she was 2 and Kayla was a few months from 2. They were so funny. I can't believe how fast they grow up. We need to come visit you guys this summer. Are guys going to be around?
Audrey