1. Dressing your kids up in fun costumes, makeup, and a crazy amount of hairspray. (Reagan is a Rock Star. Jenna is Ariel.)
3. Church Halloween Activities. Who doesn't love a bowl of chili, one too many cupcakes, and some Trunk or Treating!
4. Work Halloween Parties (where we saw a lot of people from our Church Activity).
5. Group Violin Lessons -- Halloween Style
6. My Birthday (I don't like getting older but I do like all of the attention).
7. My Dad's Homemade Pumpkin Pie (It is literally the best you will ever try).
8. Pet Costumes. Bear is sporting a spider costume. I love it!
9. Family Visiting. (My Parents came to visit us for Jenna's birthday and my birthday. Who could ask for anything more...)
Happy Halloween Ya'll!