Friday, September 5, 2008

"You Say it's Your Birthday..."

Happy Birthday to the Man I love!


Today is my hubby's birthday. He came home early to let the girls celebrate the day of his birth. Reagan decorated and made him a gift of playdough. Jenna wanted to get him the "Troy" Ken doll from High School Musical but she was outvoted by Mommy who gets more votes than everyone combined. I got him tickets to see Carlos Mencia in a few weeks.

We love this guy so much! I am constantly seeing how blessed I am to have him. He has given us a wonderful life filled with great love. We are everything to him, just as he is for us. I couldn't have asked for a better person to love and be loved by. Happy Birthday Hun! We love you!

3 comments:

brooke said...

Ian, it was fun to talk to you on your bday. I am proud to say you are my brother. Love you, Brooke

catchilupi said...

Happy Birthday Ian!!!

-Dave

hoLLy said...

happy birthday ian! hope you had a spectacular day!