Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The "Naked Chef"

Jenna decided that she needed to make a treat today. So I gave her a bowl and spoon and she went searching through the pantry for something yummy. She grabbed a bag of marshmellows and some raisins. Even with a chair, she couldn't reach the Cheerios but her lovely assistant, me, was tall enough to reach. After measuring out exact amounts, Jenna created a culinary treat! Soon after she divided it up into bags, one for Daddy (so "he can stay with us forever"---she doesn't like the fact that Daddy doesn't hang out with us all day long), one for Mama and Papa (she is still going through withdrawls), and one for us girls. I gave the treat 5 stars. I think that she is well on her way to becoming a culinary master...at least in my book.

6 comments:

Shankar said...

Does she know that "The Naked Chef" isn't actually naked? Your sister was so disappointed when she found out.

brooke said...

too cute! Makes me want to be a bit more patient with McKenzie in the kitchen. Love you Jenna!

Anayansi said...

funny shankar. my child is a nudist no matter what they call the guy. but yes, i did know that "the naked chef" actually wears clothing.
oh, and i bet she was totally disappointed. :)

Erica and Orlando said...

Future Rachael Ray

fourballerinas said...

So, where's the clothes? She's going to be the next host on the Food Network. Looks like fun!!
Audrey

Tiffany said...

I love that! Gee, she is getting started young...next thing you know she'll be making mac n cheese, then filet and salmon with fresh roasted veggies...and creme brulee for desert...let me know when she does, I'll be right over.