Monday, August 25, 2008

First Grade

Well, it's that time of year again when we send our kids off to school. Reagan was not exactly excited about starting first grade. She is a very cautious kid and doesn't like change. So the thought of having a new class with a new teacher and new kids was a bit intimidating. A few tears were shed but luckily, a good friend and a very energetic and kind teacher made the morning a success.


Off to school!


"A Good Friend"


"Energetic and Kind Teacher"


Our Big Girl

7 comments:

hoLLy said...

reagan looks so cute! hope you have a great first day of school!

Erica and Orlando said...

How exciting the first grade. She came out cute. She's lucky she doesn't have to wear uniform.

Stevens Family said...

She is so cute! How fun that she has such a great friend in class. That will be so great for her and Taylor!!

Liz said...

Anayansi- thanks so much for sharing the great pictures!!! Reagan- I am so proud of you and excited for you!! This is going to be such a fun year!!! Love you!

brooke said...

oh my goodness- she is so old! At least she is used to a full day at school. I am so proud of her. What a special kid. I still remember my first grade teacher. I hope Reagan loves this year!

fourballerinas said...

Awesome Reagan!! We've sure got some big cute girls there Anayansi. Can't believe they're in first grade. Kayla couldn't wait to be in first grade- she wanted to be "big". She's even riding the bus and begging me to let her walk home from the bus alone. I draw the line there. You can ride it, but I'm picking you up at the bus stop I say.
Glad the first day went well.
Audrey

Ivy said...

Isn't she supposed to be starting the "awkward" phase in life! My goodness she's just gorgeous!
We had first day of kindergarten in our house, you can read all about that lovely day on my blog!