Monday, April 21, 2008

Reagan's Mulan/Chinese Party

OK. So I am a bit behind on the pictures but at least it is in the same month as the party. Which is actually very good for me considering that I only posted "Part 1" of our Christmas pictures. (I promise that I'll put the rest of them up before next Christmas.)

We started off the party by decorating chopsticks to put in the girls' hair. While those dried, we played a few games and ate some food.


Here is Reagan sporting her party do and her decorated chopsticks. Do you like her outfit? My mom made it for her and one for Jenna too. Jenna was afraid of the outfit for some reason. But I thought she looked very cute. (Thanks Mom! You always surprise us with your fun creations.)


Here are a few pictures of the girls getting there hair done....they had makeup done too, but I didn't include those pictures.

(I wanted to thank all the mom's for their help, especially Marcie. You were so helpful! I owe you big time.)



All the little ladies with their hair, makeup and fans that they made. The short one is Jenna. She didn't make a fan.


Ian barely made it to the party (because of work). I was so happy when he arrived with the food and took charge of the pinata. He was tired that is why he looks so unenthusiastic. :)


Here is Reagan's dragon cake.



And after all the stress and work that goes into putting on a party at your house, there is only one thing left to do....


Thanks Mom for making the trip up to help with all of the craziness. I couldn't have done it without you!

3 comments:

Erica and Orlando said...

That was such a cute theme. Looks like everyone had a great time.

hoLLy said...

that was one kick-butt party anayansi! aubrey loved all of the crafts-she loves to make stuff. thanks so much for inviting her.

also, i LOVE your house, LOVE LOVE it! i wish i could marry it. really, i want your backyard. i also want the layout of your downstairs. its perfect. it was fun seeing you again. are we still getting together in may? (baseball game?) let me know if thats still on or not.

Anayansi said...

thanks holly. you are so sweet.

yes! as far as i know, we are still on for may-baseball. i'll talk to ian and let you know. either way, we are definitely doing something in may. :)