Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Samantha

For Reagan's 6th birthday, Ian and I surprised her by taking her to the American Girl Boutique and Bistro. (Of course, I forgot my camera.) We had a great time. The Bistro was so girly. And the food was surprisingly quite good. After eating, we let her pick out a doll. She chose Samantha. (This is the doll that I have been wanting since I was 8--I promise that I didn't coax her into getting it. We told her that she could get any of the dolls.)

Reagan had a wonderful time. She was so happy with everything. The whole way home, she was talking with Samantha and playing with her hair. It was so cute.

And I have to admit, I feel like the evening was just as much for me. ....Because, I GOT MY DOLL!!!!! YES!!

6 comments:

Abbie said...

I'm so happy YOU, I mean SHE got her Samantha doll. I can't wait to have a girl.

Anayansi said...

thanks abbie. :)

you are going to love it!

Unknown said...

Hooray! We need to get the girls together again to play AG dolls!

So fun!

Christy said...

SIX??!!!?? I can't believe it! Time has flown! Tell her I say Happy Birthday. :)

hoLLy said...

can you believe i had never heard of those dolls until last year? i led a sheltered life i guess:)

that ag bistro sounds like a fun little outing. i've seen pics of the place and it looks oh so girly and fun!

Marty said...

Happy belated bday, Reagan! I think Janie would love one of those.