Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Book Tag

Of all of my friends and family that are into blogging, Holly is the one that makes sure that there is something new each and every day! Well, on Sunday, she book tagged me.

Heres what you're supposed to do:

Pick up the nearest book (one with at least 123 pages)
Open to page 123
Find the 5th sentence
Post the next 3 sentences
Tag 5 people


My book is I am America (and so can You!) by Stephen Colbert. "But my sheepskin announces to all assembled that though I may be a man of the people, I also have the keys to the clubhouse. I can't count the number of times I've heard the phrase, "You went to Dartmouth? I find that hard to believe." (Heard it while at Dartmouth, too) " It is a pretty funny/ridiculous book, even though I still haven't finished it. How can you not love (and I mean LOVE) Colbert. He is not only hilarious but a pretty darn good looking nerd. :) If I could just stay up late enough to watch his show more than once a month. Seriously, I love the guy.

So the lovely ladies that I am tagging are Christy, Brooke, Cami, Liz, and Abbie.

3 comments:

hoLLy said...

awwww...you did the tag! :) you really love me!!

Abbie said...

what a fun tag idea. i too love mr. colbert. p.s. i love the picture of jenna in the right corner - so funny!

Christy said...

Is this a tag for me? I've never been tagged before! What do I do, what does it mean?