Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Baby is 6!


Yesterday, my baby turned 6 years old. I can't believe how quickly the years have flown. If I could just get her to stop growing, things would be just perfect. But I suppose that they need to grow. What can you do? I guess just enjoy all of the ups and downs of their precious little lives. And I know that I am very blessed to have this precious little life in mine.

Reagan is such a sweet and loving child. She is the first to give you a hug when you are down. She always laughs at the silliest things. She thinks that running around before bed time is the best. Reagan is a budding fashionista. She grabs anyones clothing and can turn it into something completely different that fits her just right and surprisingly looks pretty good. She loves her sister so much and is always helping her. She loves mexican food...rice and beans specifically. And she loves to sing. Since she could make noises she has been humming and singing. I think that she secretly wants to be a rock star, but who hasn't.

I love this kid so much. She means the world to me. And I know that she is truly "My Sweet Angel".

Happy Birthday Baby! Mommy loves you!

4 comments:

Probative said...

Happy B-Day Rego!!!!!!!!!

hoLLy said...

i remember when she looked like that! our girls are getting too big anayansi. they need to stop growing already because the older they are, the older we are! i guess we are getting old :)

happy birthday reagan! aubrey can't wait to come to your party soon!

Unknown said...

happy bday to you happy bday to you, happy bday dear reagie-poo happy bday to you; estas son las mananitas a la cantaba al rey david, y las muchachas bonitas...okay I'll stop . I love my BABY GIRL. Happy birthday reagy!

Erica and Orlando said...

Wow, I can't believe she is already 6. I have to agree with Holly, they need to stop growing. Hope everything is going well for yall in Dallas. Take care