Monday, March 10, 2008

Yes! Another Trip to the ER

Reagan finally got the 24 hour stomach virus that Jenna and I have already had. As a result, Ian staying home with her and Jenna so I could go to church on Sunday. When I got home, Ian informed me that there may be dried blood around the house because Jenna cut her toe. He didn't know how or when it happened because she hadn't cried about it. He only knew that there was dried blood on Jenna's toe.

So I decided to check it out and clean it. As soon as I saw it, I knew she needed stitches.

Jenna and I took off to the ER and got it all taken care of. She never complained and was very happy and friendly to everyone at the ER! I was shocked!

The funny thing is that later that night we talked to Mani (one of Ian's classmates and fellow clerk for for Judge H). When I told him about Jenna he said that it sounded like nothing had changed. Sadly he is right.

In another month or two we should be making another trip to the ER because...well...that's just the way it is around here.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I think I will buy stock in the hospital you all keep going to! I will be rich in no time! Jenna is something else!!! Hope she heals fast and that Reagan is feeling better. Love those girls!!!

Anayansi said...

Everyone is well now. Thanks Liz!

hoLLy said...

yikes-you guys should buy season passes to the ER. he he-just kidding. i'm so sorry your kids keep getting hurt:( poor girls.