Thursday, February 28, 2008

Jane Austen

So like most women, I love cheesy romantic movies. But I like mine to be English and from a completely different time period (that or a black and white). So when I was searching through friends' blogs, I stumbled upon this quiz to determine which Jane Austen character you are most like.

I took the test, not having any specific character in mind but..... Elinor Dashwood! Ugh.

Yes I realize that she was the strong immovable sister but I was expecting someone a bit more exciting. (I have no clue why.)

Maybe you'll have better luck.


2 comments:

hoLLy said...

i did this same quiz a few months ago and i was elinor too! i was disappointed as well. but, i guess we are just strong sensible women anayansi. ain't no shame in it!

Anayansi said...

thanks holly for the love and support in my hour of denial.

:)