Thursday, February 21, 2008

Visitors

Two weekends ago, Brooke (Ian's sister), Evan, and McKenzie came to visit. It was so nice to see the girls spend time with their ONLY cousin. McKenzie is 2 months older than Jenna. And she is going to be a big sister to a little baby girl in July. There is something about girls in this family. It was cute to see how tiny Brooke is despite how far along she is (I was huge with Jenna). And it was great to get to know Evan better.

It is so great to have family come and visit. We have been so lucky to have everyone in our family come visit within our first 6 months of moving to Coppell........except for you Anita. It's time to get on the ball!

This weekend, my parents (the boys, a.k.a. the dogs), Heidi, and one of her friends will be visiting. It should be fun. We will probably shop way too much, eat too much good Panamanian food, and stay up talking way too late. Ah, sounds like a good time to me.

1 comment:

brooke said...

I'm not so sure I am tiny. I feel HUGE. :) Thanks again for having us. It is special to see the girls together. And Evan and I needed some adult time. We loved talking and spending time with you guys. Tell your family I said hi! Love you guys.