Friday, February 6, 2009

OH MY GOSH! It's DON DRAPER!


Last night, Mr. Don Draper (Jon Hamm) of Mad Men was on 30 Rock! I don't know who was more excited, me or Ian. I think that we are like most fans of Mad Men, we have a lady crush and a man crush on him. I mean look at the guy! Plus he just exudes coolness.

I must admit, Mad Men has been a tough show for me. The sexism and adultry (this is a PG13 show) are just constant. I find myself hating the characters and loving them all at once.

But in 30 Rock, Don Draper (aka Dr. Baird) is this kind, animal loving Pediatrician that is basically the perfect man. Needless to say, we were so excited to find out that last night's episode would not be his last.

So here's to all the ladies and men that were just as excited as we were. May we enjoy his good looks and charm while we wait for the new season of Mad Men to begin.

2 comments:

fourballerinas said...

Sorry i can't comment on this post as I do not know of the show Mad Men and do not find the man in the picture to be as dreamy as you find him (as you stated in the post below, we are all entitled to our own opinion). i do love your Ugg story and i have to agree that those uggs have way too much fluff!! I like the ones that you like. I however, do not own a pair of uggs, they might take me too much time to put on- I like the slip ons! I love that picture of Jenna with the bowl. That is so Savannah. Always in a costume with a crown and is there to lick the bowl at all times. So cute!! Hope you're doing well. I need to call you!!
Audrey

Anonymous said...

I love that show Mad Men! He is very goodlooking and smooth! I totally agree about it being difficult to watch sometimes as a woman but it is an overall good show!