Friday, October 31, 2008

9 Reasons I Love Halloween/October

I love the month of October. So much has gone on, that I haven't been able to blog about everything. But I did figure that I could share some things that I love about Halloween....


1. Dressing your kids up in fun costumes, makeup, and a crazy amount of hairspray. (Reagan is a Rock Star. Jenna is Ariel.)




2. Getting to dress up as an adult and go to parties that don't involve the whole family.



3. Church Halloween Activities. Who doesn't love a bowl of chili, one too many cupcakes, and some Trunk or Treating!



4. Work Halloween Parties (where we saw a lot of people from our Church Activity).




5. Group Violin Lessons -- Halloween Style




6. My Birthday (I don't like getting older but I do like all of the attention).
7. My Dad's Homemade Pumpkin Pie (It is literally the best you will ever try).



8. Pet Costumes. Bear is sporting a spider costume. I love it!



9. Family Visiting. (My Parents came to visit us for Jenna's birthday and my birthday. Who could ask for anything more...)


Happy Halloween Ya'll!

6 comments:

Shankar said...

Happy Birthday! Happy Halloween! Happy whatever else I may have missed! Tell your parents I said hello.

hoLLy said...

i love the kids costumes! and that pie does look good. i need to try it sometime! YUM. isn't october great?

Stevens Family said...

So much fun! You and Ian looked great by the way!!

fourballerinas said...

Wow, I don't think I ever saw Ian in a costume. That's pretty good! The girls look cute in their costumes. So much fun to dress them up. Happy birthday, I thought of you on the 21st and forgot to email you. How old are you now, 25? Never a day older. Glad you got to see your parents. I talked to your dad a while back when I tried to call you and you were in New O. I'd love to get Kayla playing the violin too. Is Reagan liking it? Kayla just says, no, I'm a ballerina. You can have more than one talent I tell her. Glad you guys are well.
Audrey

Unknown said...

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN ON HALLOWEEN... YOUR DOG COULD TURN INTO A SPIDER :) But only once in a purple moon. Love you and I miss you yansi.

Cindy and Ben said...

Happy Birthday Anayansi! Cute costumes!!