Friday, February 8, 2008

"I got Hair Cut"

About a week and a half ago, Jenna got her hair cut. It seemed like no matter how many bows went in her hair, she still looked homeless. So I made the executive decision to get it cut. And can I just say, it is amazing what a little hair cut can do.

So Jenna did really well. We went over to the apartment of the girl (from church) that does my hair. She put on Cinderella and Jenna was in a trance. All she wanted was to watch the "Princess DBD".


To make things not too scary, McCall (same age as Jenna), sat beside her on a stool. It gave Jenna that extra moral support that she needed.


Afterwards, I couldn't stop telling Jenna how beautiful her new hair cut was . You can tell that she loved the compliment.

And here she is ready for a day on the town....well, just to go pick up Big Sister from school.

Cute, isn't she?!

6 comments:

Liz said...

Tell Jenna I love her new hair cut!!!!

Camille said...

Holy cuteness Jenna Bear!!!!!

Christy said...

She does look adorable! How fun!

hoLLy said...

she looks so cute in her new do! what a big girl. she is growing so fast!

Jewls said...

She is so cute! It's good to know all the little tips for cutting kids hair. It will come in handy when I cut Sarah's hair for the first time!

Anayansi said...

Movies work great. When I used to cut Reagan's bangs, I would feed her fruit snacks while she watched TV too. Treats always seem to work.