Saturday, October 27, 2007

Music

Music makes me so happy. I was just reading my friend Holly's blog and she has such fun music going on. It is funny all of the feelings that get stirred up from something so simple as a song. I was listening to the song "Kissing You". You know the one that is on Romeo and Juliet (the one with Leo) and I just felt this funny butterfly feeling---like you are on a date with someone you are totally into. And then another song came on"Hey Ya" from Outkast, and I just started dancing in my chair. Don't you just love the way music makes you feel!

2 comments:

hoLLy said...

thanks for mentioning me in your post:) that was sweet! i agree-i love love love music. it can totally change the way you feel, cheer you up, make you wanna get up and dance, even make you get emotional. its so powerful. and you are lucky, you were blessed with a beautiful voice! you can make your own music. not me...sadly.

Anayansi said...

that's not true holly. you have a very sweet voice.

great collection of music by the way.