Sunday, October 21, 2007

28!!!!!

I know that it shouldn't bug me so much considering the fact that I am truly young but......I can't believe that I am 28! It really seems horrible. I guess because I am in my late 20's now. I am almost 30! It really does seem silly. But for some reason I don't like the sound of 28.

Today, I had a very nice birthday. I received calls from family and friends, offers for lunch, and my kids made me some cute cards. Ian absolutely spoiled me with delicious food and treats! He totally knows the way to my heart. He got me some gorgeous roses. I got the bed (headboard/footboard) that I have been wanting. And I plan on getting some clothes and shoes too (thanks to Ian and my parents). It has been such a nice birthday despite the number 28. I guess that would mean that 28 isn't so bad after all.

2 comments:

hoLLy said...

hey! i just emailed you about your birthday actually. but now you've answered all of my questions(how was your birthday, etc.) its sounds like you had a great day! you got a lot of stuff! 28 isn't too bad:) i'm glad i still got a year till i hit it though:) hee hee.

brooke said...

YANSI!!! HAPPY BDAY. Man I am failing this year at sending cards out in time. I love you a lot Anayansi and am so glad to have you as a sister in law. You are a good example, friend, and sister. Hope your birthday was special. It sounds like it was! I am glad Ian and the girls spoiled you. You deserve it! May this next year bring you lots of happiness...