Sunday, September 30, 2007

I have a Husband????


I honestly can hardly recognize that guy who is by me in this picture. He vaguely looks familiar. I think he is a member of my family but I can't be completely sure. All I know is that if he is a member of my family, he has not been seen for days. I should probably put out a missing persons add.

Now that that is out of my system...I have known that Ian was going to be pretty busy at times with this big firm thing. I have been preparing myself mentally for this for several months if not years. Well, it finally happened. He has been working nonstop for this whole week. He leaves before children wake up and arrives home after they are asleep. Some nights he is up until midnight working. Saturday was spent at the office. And Sunday was filled with work too. Luckily, my parents have been visiting so I don't feel alone. But I don't think that I could get used to this. Because frankly, it sucks to have your husband gone so much.

4 comments:

hoLLy said...

That sucks, maybe it will slow down in a month or so. Hes new, right? So, maybe they're piling it on thick in the beginning. Or maybe not, I don't know anything about this stuff. I'm sorry for you Anayansi-I so could not handle that! You're a strong girl though, stronger than me. You should come over sometime soon. I know you said your parents are there, but when they're gone and you want to do a roadtrip to McKinney, let me know:) Ella, Cali & I would love to have you!

Probative said...

Hey, I got home early today!

And Holly is right---it won't always be like the past 5 days.

Anayansi said...

thanks holly. i may just take you up on that invite.

it really shouldn't be like this always but i feel that i do have a right to complain when it does.

hoLLy said...

you do have the right! complain all you want! its good to get it all out sometimes.