Monday, October 19, 2009

The Wedding (This is the Last Bunch...I promise)




Groom (Klas, my amazing new Brother in Law) and the groomsmen



Ian walking Cami down the isle.





Traditional music was played at the wedding and reception.


Happy Couple


The music was amazing! My humble bro-in-law is a well known musician. And as a result, the wedding and reception were filled with the best musicians from Sweden.


Klas' mom and her partner danced several traditional dances.


Some Americans.




The next morning, we (all the Americans) headed out to Klas' family summer cottage (everyone in Sweden has a summer cottage---got to take advantage of the "warm" days).



We ate, talked, walked, played games, and just enjoyed nature.


I heart Sweden!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Those are really beautiful pictures. I think that was an amazing experience to be in a different country and witness a traditional wedding. Isn't great how they really appreciate the outdoors and the great land the Lord has blessed us all with amazingly.

Tara D. said...

What an amazing place! The wedding looked beautiful; the pictures make me long to be there too. Sometimes, I just get so sick of Texas, I need a vacay! :)

Camille said...

Sweden (and several people who live there) hearts you <3

Meadowbrook Properties said...

The swedish roots in me are longing to go!