Saturday, December 13, 2008

A bit of Thanksgiving in the month of December


Yes! I realize that this is a bit behind and all but I am putting the darn pictures up.

We spent Thanksgiving in Corpus with my parents and Ian's parents and brother came down too. It was great spending time with all of our family there. I didn't take many pictures and have actually taken none since this day but I am going to try and make up for it soon.


Jenna with Papa (my daddy).


Reagan with Grandma Lori (Ian's stepmom).

Us with the Roberts Family. Boy I sure am short next to all of them. Oh well.

Like I said before, it was really nice being able to spend time with everyone while we were in Corpus. It had been over a year since Ian had been. The girls kept on asking me if Daddy was really coming with us. I think that it was a miracle that he was able to come. It was wonderful being there as a family and having that time to relax with him. Now Christmas...we still have our fingers crossed that he will be work free for more than a day.

1 comment:

brooke said...

So fun to see family! Good to see pics of Dad, Lori, and Spencer. I am bummed I missed it. What a fun Thanksgiving. And your parents are such great cooks Yansi! I bet it was amazing.