Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lawyer Coloring Book

Every kid loves coloring books. Ian recently sent me this one for the girls. It is sadly accurate in an exaggerated sort of way. Reagan and I had a good laugh.

Here is a link to the file. I have recreated some of my favorites.


This is my suit. Color it gray or I will loose my job.


This is my Elevator. It take me way up high. People who are not lawyers stand right next to me in the elevator. They are alright, but I would not want my daughter to marry one of them.




This is my desk. It is mahogany. Important people have mahogany desks. My walls are mahogany too. I wish I were mahogany.





This is a client. He smells bad. He has money to spend. I like him.





This is the Senior Partner. He hates me. He calls me bad names but he gives me lots of raises. My wife calls him "papa."





This is my pill. It is round. It is pink. It makes me not care.
Watch me take my round, pink pill . . . and not care.

5 comments:

hoLLy said...

that was hilarious! i love the client picture:) oh and the "i wish i were mahogany" was good too.

Abbie said...

That is awesome! Why doesn't Forrest want to go back to law school?... You and Ian crack me up.

fourballerinas said...

that is some stinkin' funny stuff! I had to do some catching up on your blog. I've been a slacker at blogging lately. Looks like you guys are doing good- that is except for Reagan. What's up with the broken bones. Either casts or stiches for her- the poor thing. Tell Ian Happy Birthday!! Tell Reagan to get better and stay safe!!
audrey

Unknown said...

Bust a gut laughing...that is hilarious!

catchilupi said...

Hilarious!

Happy belated birthday Ian!