Friday, January 11, 2008

The New Year!

The New Year began with the girls staying at my parents' house while Ian and I enjoyed some parties in Dallas. It was a great way to start the year, spending some alone time with Ian.

Then.....


...the girls got sick! The flu is definitely not fun, especially when the caretaker ends up getting sick too. The good news is that Reagan is better. And Jenna and I are doing much better too. We aren't quite ourselves but we are improving.

Then...



(I don't have a picture of this yet but...) ....Reagan broke her arm!!!!!

Ian said it was a miracle that she had lasted this long without any broken limbs. Poor thing has my lack of athletic ability. She was running on a track during P.E. and fell. She broke her radial bone. She now has a bright hot pink cast. (I promise, there will be pictures soon.) She is definitely sad about having to wear a cast, a sling, and just not being able to do much. However, she is very excited that the doctor told her that she could not return to school until Monday. She is currently wearing one of my sweatshirts. Today we will find her 2 long sleeve shirts that we can make work with the cast.

The week and this new year have already been exhausting! Just ask Jenna....

1 comment:

hoLLy said...

oh my gosh!!!! reagan just keeps getting hammered. poor thing! i'm so sorry your new year hasn't started off too good. hang in there!!!