Sunday, October 14, 2007

That was quick!

I received a call yesterday asking if I would meet with a member from the bishopric this morning. Ian convinced me that I would probably be asked to join some committee or something to that effect. So I show up and find out that I was being released from my calling as Nursery Coordinator (my calling for technically one day---today--because General Conference doesn't count)! I found out today was a sweet gig N.C. is. But getting back to the subject, I have been called as the Laurel advisor! I am so going to be busy! So hopefully I won't lead these girls astray. I am now wishing that I was the Nursery Coordinator again. It really is a sweet gig.

1 comment:

hoLLy said...

being an advisor in YW i've heard is a sweet gig too. you'll have fun in there. one of my good friends here is a miamaid(or beehive) advisor and she really enjoys it. you just have to teach on sundays and go on ym/yw nights to help. i wish i was in YW! this librarian stuff isn't a sweet gig. i feel like an outsider.