Thursday, September 6, 2007

It has Begun!

On Tuesday, Ian began his new job. So far, he has come home way earlier than expected (but it is the first week of just training type stuff). Up until today, it has seemed very similar to being a summer associate---without the nightly parties. But he did receive his first assignment yesterday which means the fun has begun. I also discovered that his section has also been working like madmen with horrible amounts of billable hours worked a year. As you can tell, I didn't find that very comforting. So the loneliness has begun.

This morning as Ian was leaving for work Reagan turned to me and said, "I hate that Daddy has to go to work. I want him to stay at home with us." Reagan, I couldn't have said it better!!

5 comments:

hoLLy said...

sorry anayansi! loneliness is no fun. hey i'll give you a call soon! i want to hear how the move went and how your likin your new place!

Anayansi said...

sounds good. talk to you soon.

Probative said...

It is not like I am going away to war or something.

(I do miss everyone though).

Anayansi said...

Thank goodness for that!

brooke said...

Miss you guys! Wish were close so we could hang out with you and keep each other company. Love you Yansi! Give the girls a hug for me and tell my bro to get his little butt home at a reasonable hour :)