Monday, September 17, 2007

"Big Girl"

If you saw the pictures from the previous post you may be wondering (if you enlarged the pictures), is Jenna , the not quite 2 year old, wearing a High School Musical t-shirt just like Reagan? Yes. As a matter of fact she is. And she knows the words to the sound track too. It is pretty funny to hear her sing. She gets just about every other word correct. And she'll even hold out the notes (off key) at the appropriate time.

She is just like every other little sister. She wants to be just like her big sister. Today, Jenna proclaimed that she is a big girl. I guess it only makes sense. She wants everything a "big girl" wants and likes. And she has begun protesting. Yes, the terrible two's have begun. I feel like she is trying to fight over everything. And when Jenna is not fighting she is mad that she just didn't get her way. I knew this time would come....I guess I was just hoping it wouldn't.

Everyone say a prayer for me.

No comments: