Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm just a worrier!

Today is our last day in Corpus. We did the things that we love to do, eat taquitos at Jalisco's, did a little shopping, and hung out with family. As excited as I am to move into our own place (that is not an apartment), I am pretty sad about leaving my parents. I often worry about them. You know, the usual, are they OK, do they need help carrying something heavy, can they figure out how to work the internet, are they safe, etc, etc... Just random things. Yes, I know that they are adults and all but I can still worry. They have been so wonderful to all of us and such a huge help with the kids. I know that it is going to be hardest on them (especially Jenna who can't get enough of my Mom. Oh and Reagan always want to hang out with my Dad when the rest of us go shopping---"He always lets me eat treats, watch tv,movies, and play on the computer as much as I want"). I just hope that they know how wonderful it has been to be with them for this past year. We love them very much.

2 comments:

hoLLy said...

You do have such wonderful parents! I love them! They are special people. What a blessing for you to have been together this year and sad you have to part. I know the next couple of days will be emotional for all of you. Hang in there! Call me if you need to talk:)

Anonymous said...

I am so sad for your mom and dad- I can only imagine how much they will miss you all!!!! But I am so excited for the next chapter in your lives to have your house you have waited over 7 years for!!! I am sure your parents are happy and excited for you too. I am missing the kids so much...... can't wait until Christmas!