Friday, August 17, 2007

High School Musical 2


So anyone who knows anything about Disney knows that High School Musical has been a big hit. Tonight they are showing High School Musical 2. The girls are so excited. Reagan loves everything to do with the movie. Therefore Jenna loves it. She calls it, "Musical". My mom found these PJ's for them today. Jenna's was a size 4 so I had to adjust the pants. But if Reagan has one Jenna has to have it too. They love their pajamas and are finally getting the CD for High School Musical (the original) from my parents on Tuesday, when we leave. As you can tell from the picture, they are really excited and can hardly wait for the movie to start. If you can believe, Disney has a countdown going on right now on the corner of the tv screen. It is quite comical. It starts in 2 minutes so I am off to watch with the girls. To all who love High School Musical, I hope you enjoy it tonight. I tell you what I think about it later.

2 comments:

hoLLy said...

Cool pjs! Did you guys have fun watching the movie? I know my girls did. I know Ian already drove up here, when are you coming? Next week?

hoLLy said...

I'm stupid-your post said Tuesday. duh.